About the Company
Our client, a small but growing marketing Agency are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Exec to join the team and help take the business to the next level of growth through the planning, delivery, and execution of best-in-class projects.
The role is a hybrid one with 2 days based at home and 3 days at their offices in Milton Keynes.
About the Role
Dynamic, data driven and proactive, the new Digital Marketing Exec will work with the team to deliver a variety of tasks for across their multi sector clients. Collaborating with designers, developers, and strategists you will help implement and manage projects across web, mobile and other digital platforms from concept to completion.
• Defining a project's scope and planning the activities necessary to achieve its goals
• Delivering digital projects and tasks for clients
• Analysing risks to the project and dealing with changes in project's scope
• Ensuring that all projects meet the quality standards expected by the client
• Maintaining, managing, and delegating resources effectively
• Helping both the client and business meet financial and long-term business goals
• Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
• Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met
• Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
• Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
Skills & Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing preferred
• Proven track record in delivering a digital roadmap
• Excellent communicator, both written and oral
• Experience in marketing software such as Google Tag Manager, Google Optimise
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics