About the Company
Our client, a rapidly growing Software business based in Milton Keynes are looking for an Insights Manager. The role will be home based four days per week with one day per week in the office.
The position involves gaining insights from their supplier base to better understand the market and provide solutions to potential changes in the market.
About the Role
• Leading the insights service and developing it into a credible and commercially valuable service offering.
• Identifying and delivering to briefs that will benefit our customer base and/or internal teams, uncovering valuable insights in the market.
• Engaging with large numbers of clients and membership bodies, including on the phone, Teams, email communications and surveys, with the potential for future in person visits.
• Writing and publishing findings for external and internal use.
• Responsible for indirect line management of one member of staff.
• Highly inquisitive, comfortable undertaking research and uncovering insights.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to write clear and engaging reports to illustrate findings.
• Competent in data analysis and manipulation of large data sets.
• Proven experience in creating and maintaining long lasting relationships.
• A history of finding innovative solutions to difficult problems.
• Very comfortable holding and chairing meetings internally and externally.
• Excellent communicator, both in person and remote.