About the Company
This is a new role which requires someone with strong administration and organisational skills to support a busy department. The company are based in Milton Keynes but remote working with occasional visits to the office is available.
The role involves assisting the Manager manage the sales support function, you will unite many areas of the organisation in handling queries for various clients and customers.
The role comes with its own challenges as we strive to improve processes, you will be expected to assist the Manager, build and retain relationships with both internal & external customers. You must be able to work alone and as part of a team, at times under pressure, to deliver the requisite information to stakeholders as necessary.
About the Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting your manager by sharing knowledge within the business and ensuring sufficient skill levels are maintained across the business to administer our processes and systems.
• Continuously evolving workflows for maximum efficiencies. Identify and manage the process flow of the whole operation.
• Assisting your Manager with managing relationships between the business and the corporate clients.
• Generating appropriate reporting standards to be shared with both the company and clients as necessary.
• Streamlining communication channels with both internal & external customers alike.
• Be responsible for the daily management of the stock information for the UK and Ireland, which will include:
o Investigation and reconciliation of the daily suspense files
o Daily reconciliations of new business and sales reports
o Production of the daily remittances and approval of payment files
o To be one of the point of contacts for all queries relating to the stock
Please note this is an 9-month contract position so only apply if you are happy to work in a Contract rather than permanent position.